martes, 15 de diciembre de 2009

Here again...

I'm coming again with more stories about my life in Sydney....but now in English....you know I hate English and these months in Sydney haven't changed this feeling but, at least now I can write and talk with people...and that's unbelievable, people understand me!!!!


One week ago I was in the Zoo...It was funny because all the animals were like the aussie people: QUITE, very quite....the most common sentences here is: NO WORRIES...jeje..look the koala!

My life here is school, beaches on weekends and some parties but not too much...here people are crazy...there is not alcohol in supermarkets, because it is not allowed, you have to go to specialized shops as a alcoholic..but the worst is if you are in a pub and the bodygard notices that you are drunked he invites you to leave the bar...what kind of pub is this!...I'm in a pub for drink...and if I drink I become drunked, is obviuos...





The best part of all this are the weekends....the most typical australian weekend (and the only one) is to do a BBQ in the beach. Always the same...carnaza y mas carnaza...!!!















The beaches are the best...you can choose, with sharks or without...jeje...look at the beaches!!!!

The first one it is a naturist beaches, and it is plenty of old men gay and naked, good atmosphere...jeje...










This one is nice....I like it...
Enjoy the winter in Spain...
:-)

2 comentarios:

  1. Carmina! Carmina!! Are you alive??? OMG!! Ole ole ole!!!
    Vaya dominio del ingles tiene mi "arma"!!!

    jooooo!!! Llevame contigo y comprame un koala de mascotaaaa!!!

    A ver si esta semana te mando un emilio que ando como loca. I have to tell you a lot of things and show you some pictures of EEUU... :D

    Darling!! "Cuidateme",eh?? Que a la vuelta la tenemos que liar... parda (como decía aquella).

    I love youuuu and I miss youuuuuu (como lo haría Troco maullando).

    I see you soon or better, I write you soon.

    Kisses!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Bien, bien, veo que esto vuelve a la vida. I'm very proud of your english. Perhaps next year if we go back to Orlando you can act as our own interpreter, specially when partying at night.
    Y disfruta, que a la vuelta queremos un ppt personalizado con todas las playas aussies y un comentario de cada una de ellas :-)
    Besicos!!

    ResponderEliminar